Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Break twenty ten

We had such a fun fall break! We drove to Raleigh, NC and stayed with some wonderful friends (thanks kikka and travis & fam.!!) and we all went to Dave Ramsey Live. It was five hours long...and I was thoroughly entertained until about hour four. Which is really good considering it was a seminar on finances.
He pumped us up to get on a budget and save money and never be in debt. All good things.
And then during the break Joel bought a budget-breaking $4 bottle of water and a lady in front of us got in a fight with a cashier about how the cinnamon rolls were $5 each and it was too expensive. Good times. This is why I loaded my purse with snacks.



We drove through Asheville and wanted to see the Biltmore Estate (AKA: the mansion where they filmed Richie Rich?). We got about this far and realized that we were going to have to pay $60 PER PERSON just to see the estate.

So we turned around and I found something...er, someone...even better to look at.

Introducing, T BEARS.


I especially love his collage of teddy bears of all kinds. Such diversity.


He drove the teddy mobile AKA: giant manly-truck. At first I thought he just put these teddy bear pictures over a previous lawncare or business logo, but then he drove off and I realized that this was a much bigger situation.


Please note baby teddy hanging on inside of truck.


Such a fun trip! We love you Q family! Good (hilarious) times playing Mexican Train!

1 comment:

  1. Get back here ASAP!! Oh wait...I guess it's our turn to come see you. Maybe we'll luck out and see T Bears on our way there.

    ReplyDelete

Followers