Monday, January 30, 2012

oh, bother


A few annoying things to note:

1. I lost *everything* on my computer. The guy at the Genius Bar was a meanie, and now my computer doesn't have a single picture of the girls on it, nor do I have iPhoto anymore to connect my camera up. Thankfully I backed up all of their newborn/baby pictures and lots of other special ones, but I did lose a few oldies too. SAD!


2. No matter where I put the toys away at night, somehow Sophie the Giraffe manages to move in the silent middle of the night to wherever I need to step. SQQUUEEEEAKKKKY HEARTATTACK!! Nothing makes me feel more like the mom cliche as when I have spit-up on my clothes, I'm carrying a baby with poop all over, and then I step on that obnoxious squeaker.
Sophie, good thing the girls love you, else I might have to gut out your squeaker.


3. Those beautiful, perfect, sexy patent black pumps at Nordstrom...I'll take them!
Oh wait, they are Prada and $700. Annoying.

4. Dear Rachel Coleman from Baby Signing Time, it is really annoying how overly-enthusiastic you are about teaching babies to sign. Those songs get stuck in my head for hours and I'm sure my babies think that I am a comatose robot compared to you.
Lets lay off the energy drinks and take that stupid tape off your fingers, okay?


My next post will (hopefully) have some new pictures of the smiling babies. And, hooray that Valentines Day is almost here! I love it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wait...you don't love "down on Leah's farm"?!?! Yeah...there are only so many times you can hear her songs before you wanna take that tape off her fingers and put it over her mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! you crack me up- Yes, I laugh at your frustrations. Okay, I didn't laugh one bit about your pictures- that is just really, really sad!!

    Heartattack in the middle of the night- I laughed a little...

    Signing time- lots of laugher! "It's signing time with Alex and Leah..." She is extremely enthusiastic and I don't get the tape on her fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Followers