Sunday, September 23, 2012

lots o' pics


Summer can only push this cart when it has some weight in it (or else it flips over on her)--fortunately Emsley loves being pushed around! Its a win-win!


These kiddos LOVE blocks. Actually, I'm not so sure they love the blocks as much as they love smacking down big tall towers made of blocks. I can't even stack more than 2-3 blocks before they come running over and push them down and then laugh!

Emsley loves sitting inside anything that resembles a box or basket. Here is proof:



4 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!! That Emsley is such a little character! You're going to have fun recalling stories about her later on in life (the green bean story is the first to come to mind!)

    And Summer is soooo sweet. Pushing her sister around in the wagon, sneaking her bunny out of her crib --- ahhhhh!! I don't think she could be any sweeter.

    They have BOTH stolen my heart and I can't WAIT until Christmas to spoil them some more! (there will be lots of boxes for Emsley!)

    XOXO
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... they are adorable!! I love that Emsley wants to sit in everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls always have the best, funniest photos. They have such amazing little personalities, I love it!! :) These crack me up!
    And my, my, what a flexible little yogi in that first photo! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Followers