Here is the before:
| Sorry this pic is blurry--it used to be a cute brown and white but had lots of chipping and coloring on it |
And here is the after:
I used Behr "Intense Teal" for the table and stools, and then I had that same shade lightened about 75% at Home Depot with white paint (AKA: "Not-So-Intense Teal"). Thats what I used for the center piece and the numbers. I used stencils for the numbers and then put Polycrylic (my favorite topcoat EVER) on top of everything to prepare for the massive amount of destruction that is soon to come from the girls. I hope this table still looks cute after all the crayons, food, sticky stuff, etc!

I love it Sara! Let me know how the clear coat works - I've tried everything with the table upstairs, but I can't find anything that will let me easily wipe off all of the crayons and markers.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete