arkansas, here we come!
it was a 2 hour train ride with breakfast on the train. Neither of us had ever been on a train so we loved walking through all the cars and exploring.
all aboard!


Obviously we were in good company.

Some of the cars were completely empty

there were two huge tunnels that we went through. It was cool because the whole train went pitch black while we went through.
And then, the light at the end of the tunnel! Hah, hah.


After our train ride we went to the water park. Remember how we had those free tickets and drove all the way to Branson for the water park? Well it was TOTALLY worth it. I had a blast. I think I laughed on every single water slide. And I also laughed because you could hear Joel in the water slide tubes WAY before he actually splashed out. Apparently he has this notion that screaming on water slides makes them more fun. I concur.
I loved it all except the super tall one (on the left) that somehow Joel talked me into going down. It was pretty much like falling to your death in a swimsuit.

I screamed louder than I think I've ever done in my whole life. It was horrible.
Needless to say, we only did that slide ONCE.
The end.

I love reading your posts. They make me laugh. The train sounds like it was fun! The glass tops would make the ride less claustrophobic. The tall "death" slides always give me the worst wedgie.
ReplyDeletethanks love! I laugh because I DID have the worst wedgie EVER!! not cool, waterslide. not cool.
ReplyDeletewow this looks like a TOTAL blast!!!!! I think we may have to copy this brilliant idea missy! PS love the school bus background!
ReplyDelete