Tuesday, September 14, 2010

watch your back

Fall semester has brought out the ninja within.
I can thank MTSU phys.ed. 1400 (aka: beginning karate) for this recent entertainment.



Obviously he takes it very seriously:


Also, if you're wondering what Joel's karate teacher sensei looks like, Joel has described him as this:

Apparently he is pretty hard core. The other night he made everyone (even the girls) do 70 push-ups because they kept doing their "moves" wrong. Also, he makes them learn Korean.
HARD. CORE.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love it!

    I propose a plan- He needs to wear it to teach Sunday School. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaHa!!! That is so funny. Are his moves as good as Dwight's on The Office? I doubt it. HaHaHa!! More pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...this MADE. My. DAY.! Awesome post! haha I bet you just LOVE your life right now :) PS If Joels sensei really looks like that...I would definitely be actively supportive, I love me some chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously his sensei doesn't eat donuts. Probably live octopus instead.

    ReplyDelete

Followers