Tuesday, November 2, 2010

jazzerween 2010

Halloween 2010...good times with my man, richard simmons.


We went to two halloween parties. The first party was at Emily's house with lots of adorable kids and stupid me who didn't remember to take my camera out of my purse. Obviously I was having too good of a time almost winning at cranium (next time!). Then we went to another party in Nashville where a lot of crazy singles were pumping the jams and enjoying the wonders of a fog machine.






Me and "Ke$ha" are bff:


Around the time this guy started shaking it in the kitchen, we ditched the party and went to waffle house with mike and jennifer...


And this picture sums up exactly why I dug through my mom's "going to goodwill" bag last summer and found the most wonderful jazzercise tank of all time.

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE your Halloween costumes!! Too bad we didn't get invited to the rockin' Halloween party with the singles. :) I think you should frame a picture of you two and put it in your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is so HOT! OOWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me Joel did NOT grow a mustasche ...! If he did, it needs to go before you guys come to visit!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers