Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh no.

Tonight at Target.
My worst (fashion) nightmare came true.

Overalls, really?


This is living proof that overalls used to be cool.
I mean, obviously this picture makes them fashionable.
Because I am holding my hermit crab.

Year 2000: cool. (don't argue with me.)
Year 2010: NOT cool. or sexy (if you choose shorteralls*)


And then...WHAT? In the swimsuit section? In November?


*short overalls = shorteralls.
thank you, thank you very much.

3 comments:

  1. They were cool in the '70s too, when your MOTHER used to wear them in high school! But I draw the line on the shorteralls ... I always think of the picture of some guy in Walmart wearing them with his butt hanging out. SO GROSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to wear them all of the time! They were really comfortable, but wow, I can't believe I wore them!! Shame on me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides the picture of your parents- these are the scariest pictures! I love the picture of your parents :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers