Sunday, April 3, 2011

spring

makes me so happy



spring cleaning...not so much.


space bags: so great. I know they look all wrinkled, but these things seriously store some clothes and save space like no other. plus, its pretty much the funnest thing EVER to suck out all the air with the vacuum and watch your clothes shrink before your eyes. good times.
goodbye sweaters!

goodbye scarves!


my current project is our wedding photo album *blush*
yes, we've been married over two years. and yes, I'm just now getting motivated to do it. I figure its got to be done before these babies come. and then someday when my children graduate high school hopefully their baby albums will be finished. but, no promises.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad to hear someone else has not made their wedding album yet. Makes me feel better about myself -_-

    -I wuuuuuv those roundy, bubble vase dining table center pieces! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers