Look at all that dark gorgeous hair!

And now a day away from 4 months:

Wahhhhhh its falling out and they're going bald! (especially emsley on the right!)

I loved that they had such dark hair like their daddy, but alas it appears as though they are going to be little blonde babies like I was.
They love their bumbos. They sit and look around and love life*.

(you see? emsley even gives it a thumbs-up)

*for approximately 5 minutes and then WAHHHHH GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!!!!!

I love bald babies!!!
ReplyDeleteBald to blonde is the BEST! You are going to be so excited when you can finally grab enough hair for a little clip. The girls are so so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen you have as beautiful eyes as they do, who cares what color their hair is!! These two little sugar plums are THE MOST adorable babies Nana has ever seen (well, maybe I'm a little biased!!) But, seriously ... they are beautiful little girls, just like their mommy was at this age. Now their mommy is even more beautiful! :-D
ReplyDeleteI was just talking to a friend the other day about the awkward stages of hair for a baby girl. Just wait till you get to the mullet stage! :)
ReplyDelete