We really need to spend a boring weekend together. It would probably be pretty entertaining. :)
They are just too precious!!
Nothing is boring about spending time with family! It's not what it used to be, but it's more meaniful.
If that is living room is considered a "mess" you are never allowed to come to my house. I really like Joel's face when he is feeding the girls. It's a "Yeah, I can do this while watching TV. I am the bomb-diggity."
We really need to spend a boring weekend together. It would probably be pretty entertaining. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are just too precious!!
ReplyDeleteNothing is boring about spending time with family! It's not what it used to be, but it's more meaniful.
ReplyDeleteIf that is living room is considered a "mess" you are never allowed to come to my house. I really like Joel's face when he is feeding the girls. It's a "Yeah, I can do this while watching TV. I am the bomb-diggity."
ReplyDelete