My little "snuffles"--you make such a funny face when you scrunch up your nose and breath out of it really fast.
You are very petite and itty bitty compared to your sister!
Unfortunately you are accident-prone. It started early on when you fell off the couch as a newborn, then got burned by a zipper (pajamas straight from the dryer are dangerous, who knew?!) and now recently you've tumbled out of your swing onto the metal stand!
Updated to include that you fell off the bed today and it was a long ways down!
Poor little baby! I vow to keep better watch over you!
Daddy and I both agree that you are VERY smart! You absorb everything around you and know exactly what is going on. You figured out how to open your mouth really wide when you see a spoon, you know that fussing equals cuddle time with mommy, and you love to "talk" to me and try to copy me.
You are my sunshine :)
I melt when you smile that gummy smile at me.

I love how you always seem to have something in your mouth. No teeth, just toys/fingers/toes/grass/anything, really.



Even when you aren't smiling, I always think it looks like you smile with your eyes.

I love you my little smartypants!

No comments:
Post a Comment