Yesterday was a gorgeous day--nothing better than being able to take a warm sunny walk in February!


No matter how fussy the girls are, as soon as they get outside into the crisp air they are completely different babies. A few weeks ago Summer was really sick with an awful stomach bug. The only way I could get her to calm down from non-stop crying was by going outside. Emsley thought it was a great idea!


Can't wait to take them to the park someday!

i just caught up on your last 4 or so posts! ;) it's great to hear how you all are doing and see how much the girls are changing. i'm so proud they are almost sitting up completely and for your sakes, hopefully they will hold their own bottles soon. You're gonnna need those arms to grab them when they start running in two directions! lol. :) I'm not sure why your blog doesn't tell me it's updated on my dashboard but I will strive to keep up better. sorry about that. we miss seeing you. xo the stuteville's
ReplyDeletea picture you will always cherish- one of your babies with baxter. :)
ReplyDelete