Wednesday, March 14, 2012

shopping [update]

this is how we go shopping when the [stupid] store doesn't have a double cart and I don't feel like taking their carseats out of the car.






yes, that is a bath rug that I stuck in there...you see, walmart? that is why you need to have double carts. so your bath rugs don't get all nasty from babies laying on them.
and when I ask if you have a double cart, please don't tell me that you "haven't seen one in months!" what the?! are you telling me that someone stole them?

5 comments:

  1. Way to stick it to Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco has double carts. If you ever want to go let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant! I hate Walmart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT. Walmart seems to have hobos...but no double cart.
    Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is hilarious!! not to mention GENIUS! I'm so sorry i haven't commented. your blog won't let me save it to my feed and i forget! boo ;(. the babies are so adorable, why aren't we getting together if your only in the town next door? hmm. let's make that happen. tell me where to meet, mon - wed but swimming lessons start next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers