please don't go out of town. ever. again.
1. my plan to watch all of the movies you never want to watch? fail. instead I end up watching a marathon of 16 & pregnant (is she really going to put her baby up for adoption?! are they seriously practicing putting a diaper on a cat?!)
2. there are bugs. big huge bugs that need to be squished. trapping them under a kleenex box does not solve the problem (out of sight, out of mind?)
3. the sewer backs up and the house floods (true story)
4. emsley has a complete and utter meltdown, complete with coughing, choking, and non-stop screaming for over an hour straight (I blame the creepy a/c repair man)
5. my plan to sell your car while you are gone? fail. (instead I just got creepy guy from craigslist asking for my "exactly location" um...no thanks dude.)
6. eating club crackers and milk duds for dinner (yikes)
7. my plan to finally go to bed early? fail. (stayed up watching 16 & pregnant, remember?)
8. I miss you...and not just because you make the bottles in the morning and bring me the babies while I stay in bed...but of course I miss that, too.
I realize that you are going to be gone another week in april, but perhaps you will reconsider after reading these things. or maybe not. after all, you did say, and I quote:
"I'm glad I'm not there squeegeeing the poo-water..."
ummm? thanks?
winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends & Family
- (No) Sex in the City
- Bradham Buzz
- Chad & Bonny
- Chris--Julie--Landon
- Eyecandy Photography
- Geoff + Katie
- Hairr Family
- Jeremy and Shauna
- Jill
- Kristen & Matt
- Me & My Boys
- Mecham Happenings
- Meg & Wes
- Megan
- NieNie Dialogues
- Peeks of Dr. T-Bone, Keeks, & Sweet Cheeks
- Scangie
- Shannon Hairr Photography
- Tennessee Taylors
- The Blackburns
- The Rockin' Romero's
- The Sullengers
- Tiff & Shane

I can't decide whether to say, "Ha!", "Aww!", or "Eww!". Take your pick. Poor poor Sara. At least you're letting the rest of us get a good laugh. :)
ReplyDelete