Wednesday, April 18, 2012

cuteness

We've been loving the pretty spring weather!

"Summer-roo" left, "Emmy-boo" right


Finally someone decided to show those teeth for the camera! Emsley also has the same two teeth (they both got 2 teeth at the same time, poor babies!)


They had fun with their cousins Lily and Henry this past week



And they can hold their bottles now...when they feel like it. Which is usually never.



I think I love them more each day! Their personalities are so sweet and loving, and they are such good babies. Lately they crawl over and try to get up on my lap to be held!
And the most difficult thing I'm dealing with now is trying to get them to fall asleep for naps--they sit up in their cribs and squeal and "talk" to each other like its a big slumber party. ;)

Emsley is terrified of the door stop noise. Which is reallllly unfortunate because Summer loves pulling it back and forth to make the BOINNNGGGG! sound.
Its a tragic situation that involves Emsley freaking out and mommy laughing out loud.
Can't believe they are almost a year old!

3 comments:

  1. Cuteness indeed!! How did I ever get so lucky to have such adorable granddaughters?!! I just love my little sugarplums! XOXO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they Have grown so much!! What beautiful little girls!!:) love their spring outfits too<3

    ReplyDelete

Followers