Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm baaackkkk.....

Well friends, the oven broke down and those little buns came out a cryin'. They are beautiful and perfect and we love them oh so much. They were born a day short of 33 weeks, so they'll be in the NICU for a couple weeks, but they are doing great! Just growing and sleeping all day long!

Summer Kate
Born June 1st at 11:55PM

Summer has been under the jaundice light since she was born:


Emsley Claire
Born June 2nd at 12:05PM--Sharing a birthday is so overrated. ;)



6 comments:

  1. HOORAY for babies! They are so beautiful and YOU look AMAZING for having just pushed out two babies. I am so jealous! I really want to hear the WHOLE story - like: did you go into labor? Did they induce you? Did you do it without any drugs? Yadda yadda yadda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, where's the WHOLE story? :)
    The girls are adorable. I finally mailed that package to you yesterday. Sorry for the delay. You look awesome, and I can't wait to meet the new cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....can't wait for the whole story!! Pretty pwease! :) And seriously, you really look amazing! So so happy for you and your beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love them! Those are great pictures - they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you are sooo beautiful!! And your babies are soo cute! I wish i could see them!

    ReplyDelete

Followers