Today our sweet little Emsley was transferred by a special baby-transporting ambulance to the Vanderbilt NICU due to an infection of her kidney and a urinary tract infection. The super smart doctors there are working hard to figure out what exactly is causing the infection.
Two babies in two NICUs...you could say its a bit overwhelming, especially with Joel taking night class Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights until July, but we are sure grateful that her infection isn't getting worse and she hasn't had anymore apnea "spells" where she stops breathing.
Hoping that Summer gets to come home soon because she is now 5 pounds 1 oz and doing great! Over and out, from one tired mama :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends & Family
- (No) Sex in the City
- Bradham Buzz
- Chad & Bonny
- Chris--Julie--Landon
- Eyecandy Photography
- Geoff + Katie
- Hairr Family
- Jeremy and Shauna
- Jill
- Kristen & Matt
- Me & My Boys
- Mecham Happenings
- Meg & Wes
- Megan
- NieNie Dialogues
- Peeks of Dr. T-Bone, Keeks, & Sweet Cheeks
- Scangie
- Shannon Hairr Photography
- Tennessee Taylors
- The Blackburns
- The Rockin' Romero's
- The Sullengers
- Tiff & Shane

Oh man! Prayers for you all to get home soon, be healthy, get some rest, and enjoy your time as a family. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I wish I were there to help you. I will keep them in my prayers... And you too! I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI will keep your little girls and you all in my prayers. Oh the adventures of twins- Jake was in the nicu for 7 hours after he was born and it was really hard on me I can't even imagine what you are going through.
ReplyDeleteOh my! I can't even imagine how you are feeling! If there is anything we can do, please let us know! You've been in our prayers since day one, but we'll be sure to say "super prayers" from now on. I wish I could be there to help and support you!
ReplyDelete