I hope these girls love reading as much as I do! I think we're off to a good start...
Okay, okay. So we really only ever read one book. They haven't told me that they're sick of it yet, so we'll continue to read it over and over and over.
I think this is one of the biggest gifts you can give to your children --- teaching them to love books. These little girls certainly look like they're enjoying this book. You are such a good mama!! XXXOOO
very cute. when i first go those books in the mail, i'd read it every day for the month till the next one came and repeat but then i liked the old ones so much i didn't dedicate as much time to the new ones. darn it! :) i love look look and my kids both still love it.
I think this is one of the biggest gifts you can give to your children --- teaching them to love books. These little girls certainly look like they're enjoying this book. You are such a good mama!! XXXOOO
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture! Your girls are amazing. I'm sure they will love books just like you.
ReplyDeletevery cute. when i first go those books in the mail, i'd read it every day for the month till the next one came and repeat but then i liked the old ones so much i didn't dedicate as much time to the new ones. darn it! :) i love look look and my kids both still love it.
ReplyDelete