there is nothing that melts my heart more than seeing these two little girls start to love each other. more and more every day!
this is the first time I got it on camera.
having twins is such an amazing blessing! how did I get so lucky?!
and on that note:
our waiter at chili's on Friday night looked at me and Joel and the babies and said,
"Wow...I feel really sorry for you...."
and to him I say: I feel sorry for YOU! you have no idea what you're missing out on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends & Family
- (No) Sex in the City
- Bradham Buzz
- Chad & Bonny
- Chris--Julie--Landon
- Eyecandy Photography
- Geoff + Katie
- Hairr Family
- Jeremy and Shauna
- Jill
- Kristen & Matt
- Me & My Boys
- Mecham Happenings
- Meg & Wes
- Megan
- NieNie Dialogues
- Peeks of Dr. T-Bone, Keeks, & Sweet Cheeks
- Scangie
- Shannon Hairr Photography
- Tennessee Taylors
- The Blackburns
- The Rockin' Romero's
- The Sullengers
- Tiff & Shane

You ARE lucky! And these sweet baby girls are lucky too! Just think ... to have someone to grow up with that you have been with since being in your mother's womb. How lucky are they to be able to look over and see each other? I've always said there is no greater love than the love for your children, but I think the love twins share for each other may just be as great. Kisses and hugs to my beautiful granddaughters!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hope you didn't leave that waiter any tip! What a terrible thing for him to say.
So precious!!! It did melt my heart. Being a mother is such a joy and a blessing- you have double that!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou win the award for capturing the sweetest video EVER!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteAs for the waiter...that won't be the last dumb thing you hear. Where is the filter between some people's brain and their mouth?!! I'm telling you, you've got to sit down and come up with a list of snappy come-backs for these future idiots that will come your way. Then you'll be all prepped and ready to fight back, and it will feel sooo good. :)
Your babies are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI just died.
ReplyDeleteI love that video! Such sweet girls!! Almost made me tear up a bit!
ReplyDeleteAs for the waiter- people say the dumbest things! Hopefully some day he will know the joy that comes with being a parent!