Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Little things

Here are a few little things that I never want to forget.

The rolls on these chunky legs:
Thighs in the mirror are larger than they appear 
Calm down, ladies. 
The hair on these ear lobes:
It was much thicker as a newborn...*tear*
Squishing ants and chalk scribbles everywhere:
Can someone teach them that chalk is not allowed inside?

Looking at the clouds for the first time:
Not sure why they chose to lay on the hard concrete instead of the grass...

Emsley's "cheesy face":
Naked with popcorn, water, and a soft blanket...living the dream.

This sleeping face:

Waiting for "trash man" every Thursday and the excitement when he finally gets to our street:
They are obsessed. "TRASSSHHH MANNN WHERE AWWW YOU?!"

2 comments:

  1. I wish we lived by one another. I'm pretty sure that our kids NEED to grow up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have these pictures . . . they'll always take you back. This is such a special time . . . your children are beautiful. Take it ALL in! xoxo Nana

    ReplyDelete

Followers